Visiting has been stopped at our hospitals and there are changes in place to a number of services. For more details visit our Coronavirus page
Epilepsy effects one in 103 or 600, 000 people in the UK.
The epilepsy nurse works alongside the Neurologists and there are several different clinics around Herefordshire that can give advice, these include: -
- Patients coming through transition clinics and paediatrics.
- Patients with learning disabilities.
- Patients who require preconception advice.
- Patients who are planning pregnancy.
- General outpatient follow up clinics.
- New patient clinics.
Outpatient clinics currently run at Hereford county hospital on Mondays and Wednesdays and at Gaol Street Health Centre on Tuesdays, monthly clinics are also held at Ross and Leominster Community Hospitals.
The Epilepsy service is available Monday to Friday, except bank holidays, and the admin team can be contacted on 01432 378936.