Changes to visiting arrangements and a number of services are in place. For more details visit our Coronavirus page
Epilepsy effects one in 103 or 600, 000 people in the UK.
The epilepsy nurse works alongside the Neurologists and there are several different clinics around Herefordshire that can give advice, these include: -
- Patients coming through transition clinics and paediatrics.
- Patients with learning disabilities.
- Patients who require preconception advice.
- Patients who are pregnant.
- Patient requiring the Pregnancy Prevention programme (PPP)
- General outpatient follow up clinics.
- New patient clinics.
We are happy to announce the expansion of the Epilepsy team as Carley Kanagalingam has joined recently.
Due to COVID-19 we are currently working differently and are maintaining our patient contact via telephone clinics
The Epilepsy service is available Monday to Friday, except bank holidays, and the admin team can be contacted on 01432 378936.