Transforming health services in Herefordshire
Wye Valley NHS Trust provides health services to the people of Herefordshire and further afield.
Love your hospital
Get involved and raise funds for your local hospital and community services
Car parking at the County Hospital
Concessions are available when parking at the County Hospital. Follow the link below for more information.
A & E
Do you really need A&E?
For coughs, colds and minor injuries visit your local pharmacy, GP, walk in centre
Trust supports Dignity Challenge
Everyone has a right to quality healthcare. We are supporting the 10 point Dignity Challenge.
- Wye Valley NHS Trust welcomes positive report on hospital standards
- Free Autumn self-help course for people with health conditions
- Hereford Radiotherapy Unit Opens
- Herefordshire’s elderly urged to take care as A&E see increase in broken bones
- African nurses travel 5,000 miles to learn about nursing in Herefordshire