Transforming health services in Herefordshire
Wye Valley NHS Trust provides health services to the people of Herefordshire and further afield.
Compliments, queries, consultant phone numbers, concerns or complaints contact us.
A & E very busy
A&E very busy - please consider alternatives - NHS 111, walk-in centre, pharmacy for advice Message from Deputy Medical Director, Dr Martin Sandler
County Hospital parking
Concessions available for parking. Follow link below for more information.
Love your hospital
Get involved and raise funds for your local hospital and community services
Pharmacy, walk in centre, GP
Find out about local NHS services available to you.
- Visiting restrictions lifted at Leominster Community Hospital
- Visiting restrictions lifted from Leadon and Gilwern wards at Hereford County Hospital
- Top tips to keep your family and friends safe and well this winter
- Emergency department extremely busy at Hereford County Hospital
- Wards closed to visitors due to diarrhoea and vomiting