Transforming health services in Herefordshire
Wye Valley NHS Trust provides health services to the people of Herefordshire and further afield.
Compliments, queries, consultant phone numbers, concerns or complaints contact us.
A & E very busy
A&E very busy - please consider alternatives - NHS 111, walk-in centre, pharmacy for advice
County Hospital parking
Concessions available for parking. Follow link below for more information.
Love your hospital
Get involved and raise funds for your local hospital and community services
Pharmacy, walk in centre, GP
Find out about local NHS services available to you.
- Emergency Department extremely busy at Hereford County Hospital
- Visiting restrictions lifted at Bromyard Community Hospital
- Visiting restrictions on Linden ward at Bromyard community hospital
- Wye Valley NHS Trust and South Warwickshire NHS FT agree new strategic partnership
- Frontline staff at Hereford County Hospital say “you can’t catch flu from me”