Transforming health services in Herefordshire
Wye Valley NHS Trust provides health services to the people of Herefordshire and further afield.
Love your hospital
Get involved and raise funds for your local hospital and community services
County Hospital parking
Concessions available for parking. Follow link below for more information.
A & E
Do you really need A&E?
For coughs, colds and minor injuries visit your pharmacy, GP, walk in centre
Supporting Dignity Challenge
Everyone has a right to quality healthcare. We are supporting the 10 point Dignity Challenge.
Call, email, write to us. If you are unable to find details for a consultant give us a call.
- Rehabilitation programme helps local dad to turn his life around
- Improved PFI contract between Wye Valley NHS Trust and Mercia Healthcare Ltd
- Visiting restrictions lifted at Bromyard Community Hospital
- Trust response to CQC report
- Bromyard Community Hospital closed to visitors due to diarrhoea and vomiting