Transforming health services in Herefordshire
Wye Valley NHS Trust provides health services to the people of Herefordshire and further afield.
Don't bring Norovirus into hospital
Think carefully before visiting hospital if you or your family has even mild symptoms of stomach upset.
Car parking at the County Hospital
Concessions are available when parking at the County Hospital. Follow the link below for more information.
A & E
Do you really need A&E?
For coughs, colds and minor injuries visit your local pharmacy, GP, walk in centre
The new radiotherapy unit is due to open in 2014.
- Starlite brings Easter fun to Hereford County Hospital Children's Ward
- Children's Ward plea for pool table
- Clinical Assessment Unit opens its doors to county patients round the clock
- Heading for home gets a whole lot easier at Hereford County Hospital
- Raising awareness of Parkinson's in Herefordshire