Transforming health services in Herefordshire
Wye Valley NHS Trust provides health services to the people of Herefordshire and further afield.
Love your hospital
Get involved and raise funds for your local hospital and community services
Car parking at the County Hospital
Concessions are available when parking at the County Hospital. Follow the link below for more information.
A & E
Do you really need A&E?
For coughs, colds and minor injuries visit your local pharmacy, GP, walk in centre
Trust supports Dignity Challenge
Everyone has a right to quality healthcare. We are supporting the 10 point Dignity Challenge.
Call, email or write to us. To find out more click on the link below. If you are unable to find details for a consultant give us a call.
- Herefordshire healthcare workers help tackle fraud
- Doctors swap Africa for work experience at Hereford County Hospital
- Helping Herefordshire’s homeless when they leave hospital
- Residents aged 65 plus invited to slipper swap In Hereford High Town
- Hospital trust’s urgent appeal for vigilance to keep Norovirus at bay in county