Transforming health services in Herefordshire
Wye Valley NHS Trust provides health services to the people of Herefordshire and further afield.
Compliments, queries, consultant phone numbers, concerns or complaints contact us.
A & E
Do you really need A&E?
For coughs, colds and minor injuries visit your pharmacy, GP, walk in centre
County Hospital parking
Concessions available for parking. Follow link below for more information.
Love your hospital
Get involved and raise funds for your local hospital and community services
Pharmacy, walk in centre, GP
Find out about local NHS services available to you.
- More than 400 Herefordshire residents helped to stay steady on their feet
- Kington Medical Practice drop in cancer support day
- Wye Valley NHS Trust helps recruit more than half a million patients into clinical research in the West Midlands
- Herefordshire's first Myeloma health and wellbeing day
- Special hospital memorial service to remember babies