The Wye Valley Trust website covers web content published at www.wyevalley.nhs.uk. The material featured on the Wye Valley Trust website and the sub-sites of the www.wyevalley.nhs.uk domain, are subject to copyright and database right protection. These rights are owned by Wye Valley Trust unless otherwise indicated.
The material owned by Wye Valley Trust may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, unless otherwise stated, provided it is reproduced accurately, clearly acknowledges the source and is not used in a misleading context. Requests for such use should be sent in the first instance to the Web and Information Management Services firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where any of the copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
- The permission to reproduce Wye Valley Trust copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- No part of the Wye Valley Trust website may be posted or in anyway mirrored on any part of the Internet without permission from Wye Valley Trust.
- Wye Valley Trust also asserts its moral rights to the material where it owns the copyright.
The names, images and logos identifying The Wye Valley Trust, are proprietary marks of Wye Valley Trust. Copying of our logos and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
- The Wye Valley Trust logo used on this site is the official Wye Valley Trust digital logo and must not be used to badge material produced by others. It must only be used in a web or digital systems environment. If you see this logo used on printed material, please inform Web and Information Management Services Team immediately: telephone 01432 260000 or email email@example.com. The Wye Valley Trust believes that the material it owns is accurate but you must accept full responsibility for the use you make of that material or other material owned by third parties.
- Requests for permission to use the Wye Valley Trust logo should be directed to Web and Information Management Services: telephone 01432 260000; email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us how and why you wish to use our logo(s). Please include your contact details: name, address, telephone number, fax number and email.