Below is a list of our main community services. This does not include every community service provided by the Trust.
Friends and Family Test
The Friends and Family Test is a simple question that patients are asked about the care they have received. The test is part of a way of gathering patient feedback and driving improvement in NHS hospital services across the country. To find out more about the Friends and Family Test click here.
Are you drinking enough fluid to stay hydrated?
We have launched a hydration campaign to help raise awareness amongst our patients and staff of the importance of drinking water to stay hydrated. To find out more click here.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm screening
- Acquired Brain Injuries (HABIT)
- Bladder and bowel health service
- Child Safeguarding
- Children's Community Nursing
- Children's Hearing Service
- Community Hospitals
- Community Palliative Care
- Community Stroke Rehabilitation
- Dental Access Centres
- District Nursing
- Expert Patients Programme (long-term health conditions)
- Health Psychology
- Health Visiting
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Paediatric occupational therapy
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Pain Management
- Parkinsons Disease Nurse
- Podiatric Surgery
- School Nursing
- Speech and Language Therapy