For the latest information on visiting being stopped, suspending non urgent elective operations and outpatient appointment changes, please see our Coronavirus page
Wye Valley NHS Trust publishes a large amount of information which the general public are entitled to view. If you wish to view a publication that is not listed below please contact the Press Office 01432 372928 or email Fiona.email@example.com
- Annual Reports and Audit Letters
- Annual Public Meeting Minutes 2017
- Annual Public Meeting Minutes 2016
- Annual Public Meeting Minutes 2015
- Annual Public Meeting Minutes 2014
- Annual Public Meeting Minutes 2012
- Annual Public Meeting Minutes 2011
- Quality Account 2018-19
- Standing orders, reservation and delegation of powers and standing financial instructions 2017
- Infection prevention Annual Reports - click here to access.
To access the full statutory Annual Accounts with the Annual Report click here’
Freedom of Information
Declarations of Interest
This link allows members of the public to view the Trust's Register of staff declarations of interest, thus providing transparency and accountability in compliance with the latest NHS England guidance. You can view the Declarations of Interests Register by clicking here.
Trust Board Papers
To access Trust Board papers access Trust Board papers.