Helping to enhance Healthcare in Herefordshire
Registered charity number: 1058898
We are always very appreciate of any donations.
The Trust receives government funding for healthcare, and aims to provide the best possible facilities, equipment and environment for patients, services users, visitors and staff, but there is always more we can do to enhance the healthcare we provide.
We provide many healthcare services across Herefordshire and the surrounding areas; acute care, rehabilitation at community hositals, and community services such as district nursing, school nursing and health visiting.
Each year generous companies and individuals help us to raise much-needed funds and the Trust has benefited over several years from charitable donations.
Join us on facebook!
Click here to access the Trust's facebook page and sign up to find out our latest news.
How donations have helped
Wye Valley NHS Trust is fortunate to receive charitable donations from patients, service users, supportive members of our community, and charities, which continue to help enhance our facilities and provide additional equipment.
Charitable donations have assisted the trust with funding monitoring equipment for the special care baby unit, and even the development of parts of our estate such as the cancer facility, The Macmillan Renton Unit..
Who can I make a donation to?
If you wish to make a donation to Wye Valley NHS Trust Charitable Funds, please feel assured that, as a supporter of the charity, any gift received from you will be carefully and sensitively applied. You can make a donation for the general purposes of the Wye Valley NHS Trust, a specific department within the Trust, or towards an ongoing appeal.
How to make a donation
Donations can be made online, by cash, cheque, postal order or standing order.
Visit justgiving website Wye Valley NHS Trust Charity online where you can make a one-off or monthly donation
Visit virgin giving money website Wye Valley NHS Trust Charity online where you can make a one-off or month donation.
- Text: text your donation by texting WVTH01 to 70070.
- Cash: simply complete the 'donation form' and deliver your donation in person. Please do not send cash donations by post. A cash donation can made in person at the General Office or check with the relevant department/service area if they are able to accept a cash donation if made in person.
- Cheques & postal orders: simply complete the 'donation form'' and send it with your cheque/postal order.
- Standing order: Simply complete the ‘Banker’s Order’ form send it to your bank. Also send a copy of the ‘Banker’s Order’ form to:
General Office, Wye Valley NHS Trust Charitable Fund, The County Hospital, Union Walk, Hereford. HR1 2ER.
- A Gift in your Will Much of the money we receive from donations comes from gifts in wills. Find out more about donating a gift in your Will.
Donations can also be made of items such as art work, garden benches etc. If you would like to find out more please contact the General Office Manager on 01432 355444.
If you are a UK taxpayer we can claim an extra 25p for every pound you donate from the Inland Revenue under the Gift Aid scheme. This won't cost you a penny!
If you are donating by cash, cheque, postal order or standing order, please
download the gift aid form, and send it in with your donation.