More information is available on the visiting page
- Contact Us
Vision, mission and values
“To improve the health and well being of the people we serve in Herefordshire and the surrounding areas”.
“To provide a quality of care we would want for ourselves, our families and friends”.
Our Trust's values are so important to the way we work every day, we're really keen to hear from candidates who share our values and will demonstrate them when joining our team.
- We will support patients and ensure that they are cared for with compassion
- We will act with integrity, assuming responsibility for our actions and decisions
- We will treat every individual in a non-judgemental manner, ensuring privacy, fairness and confidentiality
- We will challenge ourselves to do better and strive for excellence
Trust strategic objectives 2022/23
• Reduce the time that patients wait for planned care, diagnostics and cancer care
• Develop a new integrated model for urgent care in Herefordshire reducing the time to treatment and time spent in hospital
• Improve our patients’ experience of care by improving clinical communication
• Improve patient safety through implementing change as we learn from incidents and complaints across our system
Workforce and leadership
• Continue to improve our support for staff health and wellbeing and act on staff feedback
• Further develop partnership working through the One Herefordshire Partnership and Integrated Care Executive to deliver better value to our population
• Develop our managers’ skills and system leadership capability
• Create sufficient Covid-safe operating capacity by delivering plans for a surgical hub
• Stop adding paper to medical records in all care settings
• Reduce carbon emissions by delivering our Green Plan to reduce energy consumption and reduce the impact of the supply chain
• Reduce health inequalities and improve the health and wellbeing of Herefordshire residents by utilising population health data at primary care network level
• Improve quality and value for money of services by increasing the range of contracts that are managed by the One Herefordshire Partnership
• Join up care for our population through shared electronic records and develop a patient portal to transform patient experience.