Visiting has been stopped at our hospitals and there are changes in place to a number of services. For more details visit our Coronavirus page
Vision, mission and values
“To improve the health and well being of the people we serve in Herefordshire and the surrounding areas”.
“To provide a quality of care we would want for ourselves, our families and friends”.
Our Trust's values are so important to the way we work every day, we're really keen to hear from candidates who share our values and will demonstrate them when joining our team.
- We will support patients and ensure that they are cared for with compassion
- We will act with integrity, assuming responsibility for our actions and decisions
- We will treat every individual in a non-judgemental manner, ensuring privacy, fairness and confidentiality
- We will challenge ourselves to do better and strive for excellence
Trust strategic objectives
- Improve the quality and safety of care to our patients, their carers and families
We will relentlessly focus on continually improving patient experience, patient safety and clinical effectiveness.
- Improve the responsiveness of our services for the benefit of our patients and their families
We will consistently deliver the standards set out in the NHS Constitution to ensure that our patients can always access our services
- Provide more productive and better value care that improves the sustainability of our services
We will do this through continuously improving the services we provide by using evidence-based practice and benchmarking our services.
- Develop a highly skilled, motivated, healthy and engaged workforce
We will support our workforce to fulfil their potential, ensuring that through new ways of working and the creation of new roles we maintain a safe and effective service.
- Develop first class facilities and technology to support the care we provide
We will improve our facilities and the use of technology to improve the care environment for our patients and transform the way we work
- Transform health and wellbeing through working with our partners
We will work jointly with other health and social care organisations to transform the way care is provided in order to assure the long-term sustainability of our services.
- Play our role as an important asset to the people of Herefordshire and the surrounding areas
We acknowledge that the services the Trust provides are an important part of the fabric of local communities and we will engage with our stakeholders to ensure that their views are heard.
Our focus for 2019/20
Throughout 2019/20 we will concentrate on a number of key areas: