More information is available on the visiting page
Locations for podiatric surgery
The department of Podiatric Surgery serves communities from Herefordshire and the surrounding counties.
Below is a table outlining the locations that we provide these services from.
Please contact the department for more information.
- Belmont Day surgery unit / Clinic
- Ledbury Community Health and Care Centre
- Ross-on-Wye hospital (MSK clinic)
- Leominster hospital (MSK clinic)
- Tetbury Hospital - day case surgery also performed
- Tewkesbury Community Hospital
- Gloucester City Open Access Clinic
Shropshire/Telford & Wrekin
- Bridgnorth Hospital - day case surgery also performed
- Apley Clinic, Princess Royal Hospital
- Ludlow Hospital
- Monmouth Monnow Vale Health and Social Care Facility
- St Joseph's Hospital Newport
- Brecon Hospital
- Llandridod Hospital
- Patients from Worcestershire are seen in Ledbury or Tewkesbury