Transforming health services in Herefordshire
Wye Valley NHS Trust provides health services to the people of Herefordshire and further afield.
Compliments, queries, consultant phone numbers, concerns or complaints contact us.
A & E very busy
A&E very busy - please consider alternatives - local GP, NHS 111, Minor Injury Units, or pharmacy for advice Message from Deputy Medical Director, Dr Martin Sandler
County Hospital parking
Concessions available for parking. Follow link below for more information.
Sustainability and Transformation Plan
Recruiting nurses now!
If you’re a qualified nurse who has left the profession, or you want to regain your registration call us now.
- Ross Community Hospital wards closed to visitors
- Help at hand for those living with long-term health conditions
- Ross-on-Wye and Leominster Minor Injury Units to re-open on Monday, February 12
- WVT’s nurse recruitment open day hailed a great success
- Wye Valley NHS Trust open day for those interested in working as a nurse