Changes to visiting arrangements. For more details visit our Coronavirus page
Trust Board and invitation to Public Board Meetings
The Trust is led by a Board of Directors made up of the Chairman, Non Executive Directors and Executive Directors, including the Chief Executive. The Trust Board is responsible for ensuring that the Trust carries out its requirement to provide health services for the local population effectively, efficiently, economically and in a safe environment.
- Meet the members of the board and view their biographies - If you would like to contact one of the Board members please use our website feedback form.
- Trust's Mission, Vision and Values - our vision, mission, values and Trust strategic objectives
Join us at our next Public Board Meeting
We encourage patients, staff, and members of the public to join our virtual Public Board meetings, which take place once a month as live online meetings.
We continue to hold these meetings online, rather than face to face meetings. This means that the public are not permitted to attend these meetings in person, but are invited to join the meeting online.
- How to submit questions - please submit questions to the Trust Board prior to the meeting by emailing email@example.com (for Wye Valley NHS Trust Public Board meetings)
- Watch our meeting live - access the links next to the meeting dates listed below. These are only live at the time of the meeting taking place.
- Board meetings papers - the Board papers are provided in advance of our meeting on this website page (see below).
- Public guidance pack - this helps you understand and interpret the reports contained in our board papers
- Recordings of the previous meetings are available WVT Youtube page above link - look on the videos heading page, go to video heading.
- To view the recording of the Foundation Group Boards meeting, which was held on November 2 2022, please follow THIS LINK
2023 - Public Board meeting dates
Please find below Wye Valley NHS Trust Public Board meeting details. These meetings are lived streamed, unless they are a Foundation Group Boards meeting and details will be provided, on this page, closer to the meeting date.
- 19 January - 1pm to 2.30pm - WVT
- 1 February - 1.30pm - No Trust Board Meeting due to Foundation Group Boards Meeting. Board papers are available on the 2023 link below.
- 2 March - 1pm to 2.30pm - WVT - link to meeting
- 6 April - 1pm to 2.30pm - WVT
- 3 May - 1.30pm - No Trust Board Meeting due to Foundation Group Boards Meeting
- 1 June - 1pm to 2.30pm - WVT
- 6 July - 1pm to 2.30pm - WVT
- 2 August - 1.30pm - No Trust Board Meeting due to Foundation Group Boards Meeting
- 7 September - 1pm to 2.30pm - WVT
- 5 October - 1pm to 2.30pm - WVT
- 1 November - 1.30pm - No Trust Board Meeting due to Foundation Group Boards Meeting
- 7 December - 1pm to 2.30pm - WVT
Public Board meeting papers
Public Board meeting papers are available on this website for the last three years. If you require archived Public Board please contact the Trust's communications team.
Declarations of interest
This link allows members of the public to view the Trust's Register of staff declarations of interest, thus providing transparency and accountability in compliance with the latest NHS England guidance. You can view the Declarations of Interests Register.