Changes to visiting arrangements and a number of services are in place. For more details visit our Coronavirus page
Trust Board and invitation to Public Board Meetings
The Trust is led by a Board of Directors made up of the Chairman, Non Executive Directors and Executive Directors, including the Chief Executive. The Trust Board is responsible for ensuring that the Trust carries out its requirement to provide health services for the local population effectively, efficiently, economically and in a safe environment.
Mission, Vision & Values
To view the Trust's Mission, Vision and Values click here.
Members of the Board
Meet the members of the board and view their biographies
If you would like to contact one of the Board members please use our website feedback form.
Join us at our next Public Board Meeting!
We encourage patients, staff, and members of the public to join our virtual Public Board meetings, which take place once a month as live online meetings.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we continue to hold our these meetings online, rather than face to face meetings. This means that the public are not permitted to attend these meetings in person, but are invited to join the meeting online.
- How to submit questions - please submit questions to the Trust Board prior to the meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch our meeting live - to watch the live WVT Public Board Meetings please access the links next to the meeting dates listed below. These are only live at the time of the meeting taking place.
- Board meetings papers - the Board papers are provided in advance of our meeting on this website page (see below).
- Recordings of the previous meetings are available WVT Youtube page above link - look on the videos heading page .
Dates for Public Board meeting and live links
- All dates are on a Thursday from 1pm to 2.30pm. The following are Wye Valley NHS Trust Public Board Meetings, unless it states otherwise.
- 3 February, 3 March, 7 April, 5 May - these meetings have alreaady taken place.
- 9 June - Click here to join the meeting
- 7 July - Click here to join the meeting
- 3 August - No Trust Board Meeting due to Foundation Group Boards Meeting
- 1 September - Click here to join the meeting
- 6 October - Click here to join the meeting
- 2 November - No Trust Board Meeting due to Foundation Group Boards Meeting
- 1 December - Click here to join the meeting
Public Board meeting papers
Public Board meeting papers are available on this website for the last three years. If you require archived Public Board please contact the Trust's communications team.
Declarations of interest
This link allows members of the public to view the Trust's Register of staff declarations of interest, thus providing transparency and accountability in compliance with the latest NHS England guidance. You can view the Declarations of Interests Register.
Annual General Meeting
Wye Valley NHS Trust's Annual General Meeting took place on 21/10/21 and more information is available on our AGM website page, including our fantastic staff recognition videos of the new and innovative ways our staff are working to further improve patient care and services during 2020/21.
You can also access the previous Annual Report and meeting minutes Click here.