- You can find contact details for our hospitals on the Visitors and Patients page and community service contact details on Our services page.
- To contact Hereford County Hospital and for general Wye Valley NHS Trust enquiries, call 01432 355444 for switchboard.
Patient experience team
- Please contact our Patient Experience Team if you need advice, have concerns, or don't know where to turn. We are here to help you.
- If you are having difficulty contacting a member of staff, department, ward or finding an email address, and you have already contacted our switchboard, you can also contact our Patient Experience Team for help. Click on the link below to find out our contact details.
- Please feedback any questions, queries, compliments, comments or complaints to Wye Valley NHS Trust using our feedback form.
Making a formal complaint
Press and media enquiries
- We request that all press and media enquiries are directed to the communications team - click on the link below for contact details. We will endeavour to respond to your request promptly.
Contact the communications team
- The Data Protection Act 1998 allows you to find out what information is held about you on computer and in certain manual records. It applies to your health records. If you want to see them visit our information requests page to find out how, or contact Julie Tornya, Health Records Department, on 01432 355444 ext. 5537.
Freedom of Information
- Wye Valley NHS Trust complies with the Freedom of Information Act (FOI). The Act requires all government organisations, including the NHS, to publish information about the organization. The aim is to move to a culture where information is routinely available, subject to certain exemptions, to anyone who wishes it. To find out more visit our information requests page.
- If you wish to telephone the Freedom of Information Coordinator regarding a request you have made please telephone 01432 355444 ext 5108.