More information is available on the visiting page
- Information Requests
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
- Contact Us
Visitors and Patients
- Community Hospitals
- Discharge from hospital
- Belmont Clinic
- Sarum House
- News & Events
- Get Involved
- Work with us
- Community services
- Children's Occupational Therapy
- How to contact us and opening hours
How to contact us and opening hours
How to contact us
Children’s Occupational Therapy Team
Tel: 01432 269584
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding Bank holidays).
- The Childrens Occupational Therapy team is not an emergency service and there may be times when messages cannot be responded to the same day.
- If medical advice or assistance is required consider phoning 111, 999, your GP, or the Children’s Ward if you have open access.
- Equipment breakdown and repairs (i.e. hoists and hospital beds): contact NRS 0300 1000045