More information is available on the visiting page
Physiotherapists identify and maximise movement potential through health promotion, preventative healthcare, treatment and rehabilitation.
Physiotherapy is an autonomous profession and practice is characterised by reflective behaviour and systematic clinical reasoning, both contributing to and underpinning a problem solving approach to patient centred care.
Your Physiotherapist will:
- Assess current levels of function
- Identify treatment aims
- Devise and offer a treatment plan
- Liaise with and signpost to other professions where necessary
- Treat a wide spectrum of conditions including musculoskeletal, neurological, rheumatology, paediatrics, mental health, respiratory, palliative care and orthopaedic conditions, falls and vestibular
Pre-op leaflets for patients
- Pre-operative advice leaflet for elective total hip replacement
- Pre-operative advice leaflet for elective total knee replacement
To access the website pages for the below Trust services click on the links provided below.
Direct line physiotherapy department County Hospital
8.30am to 4.30pm
Head of service
Jo Burns (clinical manager inpatient and community services)
Lead physiotherapist - Outpatients
Team leader – orthopaedic wards
Team leader - medical and surgical wards
MSK physiotherapy service manager
Lead physiotherapist – Outpatients