Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. Hours are flexible to accommodate treatments and room availability.
Clinics currently running monthly
- Bromyard Community Hospital - 1st and 4th Wednesday 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Gaol St Clinic, Hereford - Every Tuesday 9:30 - 1:30pm
- Charles Renton Unit, Hereford County Hospital - 1st and 3rd Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Leominster Community Hospital - 1st and 4th Thursday 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Ross Community Hospital - 2nd Tuesday 9:30am - 1:30pm
Clinics currently running alternate months
- Ledbury Community Hospital - 1st Tuesday 9:30am - 2:30pm January, March, May, July, September and November
Treatments such as Manual Lymphatic Massage, Multi Lymphoedema Layered Bandaging and Lymphoedema Taping are offered for individuals if assessed as necessary by the specialist and in accordance with service guidelines and criteria for treatments.
Intensive decongestive treatments are planned and offered over the course of the year, this phase of treatment is lengthy and involves complex daily bandaging, manual lymphatic drainage and self care education.
House-bound patients requiring home treatment
Palliative Patients are offered treatments at home as necessary. This group of patient can sometimes require urgent bandaging treatment at home and this will be done jointly with the District Nursing Teams, supported by the Lymphoedema CNS.
If appropriate patients are referred onto St Michaels Hospice for inpatient treatment.